1 EYFS Teacher & 1 KS2 Teacher
We are looking for NQT’s and experienced teachers who want to develop their career
The Governors and Head of School at The Academy at St James would like to appoint 2 qualified, talented and enthusiastic class teachers to join our friendly, enthusiastic school team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our happy school during an exciting phase in our development.
Do you have a commitment to raising standards? Are you looking for an exciting school where you can develop or start your career? If so, you are just the person for us.
Are you a class teacher who is:
- An exceptional classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners?
- Committed to improving your own teaching and developing as a practitioner?
- Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
- Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
- Able to communicate effectively with others?
- Able to make learning fun and exciting?
We can offer:
- Incredibly enthusiastic children who want to learn
- An amazing and dedicated staff team who go the extra mile for our children
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
- Governors who are passionate and committed to everyone in our school
- Support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team
- A commitment to supporting work/life balance
All completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A tour of the school can be arranged with Amanda Carter, Administrator. Please contact her on email@example.com or 01274-777095
Closing date: 26th March 2018, 12:00pm
Shortlisting: 26th March 2018
Interviews: 29th March 2018
Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references