Full Time, Permanent Required for September 2018 or sooner Salary L10-L14 (£49,199 – £54,250)
Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to be part of a new and exciting team? Do you want to have the opportunity to be innovative and creative? If so, then this is the job for you!
The Governors at The Academy of St James’ are seeking to expand the leadership team to drive and sustain school improvement. We are looking for an outstanding leader with a proven track record of leading teaching and learning. The role of Vice Principal is central to the school team, working with the Head of School to accomplish the very best outcomes for our pupils.
The Academy at St James’ is a welcoming Church of England Primary School where the appreciation of others is encouraged and attitudes of tolerance, care, concern and self-respect are developed in a happy, safe and secure environment.
We need from you
- a strong commitment to achieving success through partnership and team work
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- drive, ambition and high expectations
- strong, innovative and creative leadership and management
- a commitment to learning and continuous improvement
- a passion for developing innovative approaches to the curriculum
- the desire and passion to initiate, lead and manage quick and effective strategies to support the development of the school and have impact on pupil outcomes
We can offer you
- amazing children ready to learn
- a school and community committed to change and the best outcomes for children
- a dedicated staff team committed to our school and our children
- high levels of Trust and Governor support
- a welcoming, friendly and vibrant school
- a school that is part of a forward thinking Academy Trust
The successful post holder will report to the Head of School who will provide guidance and support.
Interested candidates are invited to contact Matthew Hill, Business Manager via email; email@example.com for more information or to arrange a visit to the school.
Closing date: 23rd February 2018, 12 noon
Shortlisting: 23rd February 2018
Interviews: 13th March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Full time, Permanent, MPS/UPS
Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to be part of a new and exciting team? Do you want to have the opportunity to develop your skills and focus on the craft of teaching? If so, then this is the job for you!
The Governors and Head of School at The Academy at St James would like to appoint a dynamic, talented and enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly, enthusiastic school team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our happy school during an exciting phase in our development.
Do you have a commitment to raising standards? Are you a good/outstanding teacher who is looking for an exciting school to continue your career at? If so, you are just the person for us.
Are you a class teacher who is:
- An exceptional classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners?
- Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
- Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
- Able to communicate effectively with others?
We can offer:
- incredibly enthusiastic and well behaved children willing to learn
- excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
- a great staff team to work with
- Governors who are passionate and committed to everyone in our school
- support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team
- A commitment to supporting work/life balance
Blank application forms can be found at www.academystjames.com. All completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 19th February 2018 12 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 19th February 2018
Interviews: Friday 23rd February 2018
Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Please click on the link below to see all current vacancies within BDAT schools.