Band 5 (Point 13-17)
The Academy at St James is seeking to appoint an experienced, efficient and committed Site Manager. Our ideal candidate will have prior experience in managing a school site, being solely responsible for running a Primary school site with extensive grounds. We would also welcome applications from those who have similar experience and directly transferable skills. Our successful candidate will have strong DIY/maintenance skills, be IT literate and have a strong understanding of Safeguarding and Health and Safety in schools.
Key responsibilities of the role include the following:
- To ensure that the premises and grounds are maintained and developed.
- To ensure the security and fabric of all buildings are maintained at all times.
- To develop and ensure that agreed planned programmes of maintenance are implemented.
- To contribute to the creation of a positive environment that is conducive to the promotion of learning.
- To work closely with the Head teacher and Business Manager to ensure the school is safe for all stakeholders.
- The working basis of this role is 37.5 hours per week over a split shift; Monday – Friday 6.30am-12.00pm and 5pm-7.00pm, 52 weeks per year-This is open to discussion, and may change to fit the needs of the school. Working hours within the school holidays will be agreed and directed by the Head teacher.
We can offer our successful candidate:
- The opportunity to help shape the future of The Academy at St James
- A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
- A strong commitment to support professional development opportunities
- A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team
Please click on the links below for further details. Please contact Amanda Carter, Administrator, to arrange a visit – email@example.com
Closing date: 06/11/2017, 12pm
Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT) is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of all our children. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Please click on the link below to see all current vacancies within BDAT schools.