If you are concerned about your child please contact their class teacher or one of the staff listed below:
- Mrs Ruthi Thompson – Deputy Head/ Early Years and Key Stage One Leader/SENDCo email@example.com
- Mrs Donna Langley- Assistant Headteacher – Key Stage Two Leader
- Miss Katia Petty – KS2 Teacher and Supporting Vulnerable Children Champion
- Any enquiries about SEND provision at The Academy at St James should be made to our SENDCO’s Mrs Suzanne Harrison or Mrs Ruthi Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org or our Governor with responsibility for SEND John Watts.
- Any safeguarding enquiries should be made to Mrs Becky Albentosa (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- If you are still concerned, please contact Mr Chris Tolson (Head Teacher)
All are contactable through the school office – 01274 777095/ email@example.com
If you would like more information on how we support children with SEND at our school, please read the following leaflet.