If you are concerned about your child please contact their class teacher or one of the staff listed below:
- Mrs Ruthi Thompson – Deputy Head/ Early Years and Key Stage One Leader/SENDCo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Donna Langley- Assistant Headteacher – Key Stage Two Leader
- Miss Katia Petty – KS1 Teacher and Supporting Vulnerable Children Champion
- Any enquiries about SEND provision at The Academy at St James should be made to our SENDCO Mrs Ruthi Thompson email@example.com or our Governor with responsibility for SEND Kelly Wheatley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any safeguarding enquiries should be made to Mrs Becky Albentosa (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- If you are still concerned, please contact Mr Chris Tolson (Head Teacher)
If you would like more information on how we support children with SEND at our school, please read the following leaflet.
If you have any further concerns or wish to make a complaint about an issue regarding to SEND, please see our complaints policy.