Remote Learning- Policy and Support
At the Academy St James we pride ourselves on being able to offer the best remote learning we can to support of children and families.
We recognise that all our pupils have an equal curriculum entitlement and our aims have been to ensure:
- Teaching quality is more important than how lessons are delivered
- Access to technology is key, especially for disadvantaged pupil
- Peer interactions can provide motivation and improve learning outcomes
- Supporting pupils to work independently can improve learning outcomes
- Different approaches to remote learning suit different types of content and pupils
Our Home learning plan and policy are below and contain all the information you need to see how we have approached supporting our families and community at home.