Child Friendly Support
Support for Children –
If you are concerned about a friend or you would like to find advice to support yourself – please follow the links below.
ThinkUKnow has age specific advice for children aged 4 through to teenagers.
Own It is the BBC’s dedicated site for helping young people with life online.
Childline also has lots of helpful advice on their website, on topics such as:
- cyberbullying (online bullying)
- bullying on social networks
- building confidence after online bullying
- emotional abuse
- sexual abuse
- remove a nude image shared online
We understand how difficult it is for children to talk about online abuse. Whether it’s happening now or happened in the past, Childline can be contacted 24/7. Calls to 0800 1111 are free and confidential.
Other Supporting websites –
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection
- Keeping children safe | NSPCC
- Home | Safeguarding Resource Hub