Advice and Support in Bradford
Bradford has a variety of resources to provide as much help and support as possible through the cost-of-living and other issues.
Bradford Council have a webpage dedicated to cost-of-living support: Help with cost of living | Bradford Council
Support from other organisations:
- Citizens Advice – Able to provide advice on a variety of topics including energy and debt
- Stepchange – Offer a wide range of debt solutions and services to suit different needs.
- National Energy Action (NEA) – Energy advice
- Centre for Sustainable Energy – National energy support
- Turn2us – For funding and grant applications
- Shout – Mental health support
- Is This OK? – Wellbeing and mental health support
- Mind – Wellbeing and mental health support for adults
- MoneyHelper – Support with cost-of-living, debt and benefits
- Age UK – Support with debt and benefits as well as wellbeing and general support for older individuals
- Universal Credit: What Universal Credit is – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) – You may be able to get it if you’re on a low income, out of work or you cannot work.
- Home – Bradford District Credit Union (bdcu.co.uk) – a mutual financial organisation, run by its members, for its members, with a fair approach to credit assessment.